You’re in a relationship. Think about all the times you bought something that you needed, only for your partner to buy the same thing as you. What about when you tell your partner about that appointment you have at 2pm on Thursday, but they still forget? Or when you’re trying to find that dress that she wanted so badly for her birthday – and you can’t remember her favorite color or her size? Luckily, 2life is here to make your life (and your relationship!) a lot easier.
What is 2life?
2life is the app for your most important relationship – whether it’s your boyfriend or girlfriend, room-mate, family member, co-workers, or friend. 2life is a network for you and your loved one, that lets you chat, share, collaborate, and coordinate with your partner – in a private space.
What Can 2life Do?
2life gives you and your loved one the ability to not miss a second of each others lives. The activity screen summarizes what each person has been doing, so you can see every moment of their day. 2life to do the following:
- Chat quickly for free in a private space
- Capture and send photos to one another – private and secure, with the option to share on your favorite social networks too.
- Send/bookmark links of recipes you want to try together, videos, a vacation destination, and more!
- Sync calendars – Your own events are synced, plus your shared ones. (Just so you both don’t miss important days!)
- Write privately or together in a journal about your relationship, gift ideas, and a record of special moments
- Write lists for groceries, to-dos, errands, restaurants to try, movies to see, and more!
What else can 2life Do?
2life has daily content, which serves as a digital coffee table between the two of you. You can receive your daily news that will create conversation, inspire, and inform both of you. A few of the daily topics that are carefully curated from partners from digital magazines and blogs are:
- 2life blog – Blurbs about relationships, homes, traveling, pop culture, and food
- The Kit – Beauty and fashion for women
- Metro News – Current events
- Sharp for Men – Fashion, health, and lifestyle for men
- Exclaim! – News and views on music
2life also creates their own content for users, like their digital lifestyle magazine, which showcases food, home decor, travel, and humor and advice about love and relationships. There is also content such as:
- Date Night – Suggestions on how to spend your quality time together, perfectly
- Power of 2 – Includes news and information about worthy causes and how to make a difference
- Weddings – Wedding inspiration, which helps if there’s a wedding in your future
In the Weddings tab, you can view 2life’s top picks for all things weddings! You can search for the perfect wedding vendor, view wedding apps like Snapable, and search for wedding registry options, like Wedding Republic – all inside the app!
2life helps you and your loved ones remember yesterday, communicate today, and plan for tomorrow – all within a single, secure app! You can even sync all of your devices (with a desktop version coming soon!) so even when you’re apart, you can still be together.
You can download 2life for your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, for free on iTunes!